- This event has passed.
Petition Passing Can Begin
September 3, 2019 - November 24, 2019
Please help Dan get on the Ballot! You can enter your name and email on the https://judgedanmaloney.com/volunteer/ page. We will begin passing petitions in September and want to collect as many signatures as we can.
1. We will distribute petitions in person or by mail, on or after September 3rd. Watch for a passing party notification!
2. You do not have to live in the district to pass petitions. You must be a citizen of the U.S. and a resident of Illinois
3. A petition signer must live in the district.
4. The best way to get valid signatures is to go door to door. Give people the website judgedanmaloney.com if they need more information about Dan.
5. Always be kind, if they are not willing to sign, don’t make a big deal about it, just move on, remember we want them to vote for Dan in March! We don’t want to upset anyone.
6. All petitions must be notarized, by a notary public, in person. We will setup dates and times for you to drop off signed petitions where a notary will be present.
Thanks for helping with this task! Next to raising money for campaigns, this is the most difficult and time consuming thing to do.